Monday, December 14, 2009

Catching up before Christmas

The registrations are coming along nicely and today there are 123 people registered and the Goldfileds are almost booked out.There is still room for another 27 people as the Goldfields can accomodate 150 in their dining area.Because we received 175 EOI's I think some people are trying to make up their minds about the Retreat.

Don't forget to join the yahoo group so you keep up with all relevent information and a gentle reminder to all those doing the siggy swap to put your name on the list in the data base of the yahoo group.


2010bathurstretreat@yahoogroups.com

The mail regarding the angel/mortal swap will go out later this week so if you didn't tick that box and now want to join up please email Christine at

bcch@optusnet.com.au


The Committee would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those who sent in an EOI. The main reason I haven't sent back any confirmation is that the weekend is Mother's Day and my family (including my 88 yo mother) would be devastated if I were not here. Sorry, any other weekend would have been great.
    ...Joy Vale

    ReplyDelete